Paris: Méthode d'Equilibre selon Dr. Richard Tehfu TAN
10 to 13 March 2016 in Paris
Teacher: Dr. Delphine Armand
Conference in English, translated into French
This 4 day class is a prerequisite to any advanced class.
Day 1: March 10th 10H-18H: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
Day 2: March 11th 10H-18H: Clinical Wonders in Practice. Prerequisite: Day 1
Day 3: March 12th 10H-18H: Global Balance for Functional Disorders. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2
Day 4: March 13th 10H-18H: Global Balance in Practice. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2 & 3
7 CEUs per DAY, CEUs in Category One by the California State Board. Please note that NCCAOM recognizes California CEUs as valid units.
Core Foundations Track is full of HANDS-ON TRAINING!!
Si Yuan Team wants to be absolutely certain that each participant will achieve great results in clinical practice after finishing his seminar. Students will be supervised as they practice on each other.
Day 1: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
- Discover a logical Three-Step Strategy to immediately and effectively treat all localized symptoms such as pain, numbness, stiffness, tingling or burning sensations, etc.
- Understand the classical origin of Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous 6 Systems which tie up 2,000 years of Chinese Medicine into a simple balancing pattern. You will be amazed how scattered concepts suddenly make sense!
- Learn the Golden Rules to make acupuncture work consistently.
Day 2: Clinical Wonders in Practice
- Learn the “Matrix Analysis Technique” to balance complications using a minimal number of meridians in your treatment.
- Countless real-life case studies and demonstrations ensure you will have analyzed the most common pain patterns seen in clinical practice.
- Some lucky participants will be invited to palpate Ashi points and insert needles under the teacher’s supervision.
Day 3: Global Balance for Functional Disorders
- Apply the Taiji Dynamic Structure to treat functional diseases and whole-body pain.
- Practice different Four-Meridian Treatment Strategies for whole body issues such as allergic, digestive, cardiac, respiratory or uro-gynecological diseases.
- Convert Western medical diagnoses into correct acupuncture diagnoses for accurate treatments
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous and most effective point combinations.
Day 4: Global Balance in Practice
- Review and combine all the theory and demonstrations from the past three days.
- Utilize a simple and effective wisdom when approaching patients who simultaneously exhibit local and internal disorders.
- End the four-day series feeling no questions were left unanswered!
97 rue jean Jaurès, 92300 Levallois Perret, France
+33 (0)147 56 00 52
– Subway: Line 3 stop “Louise Michel” (500m)
– Train “Transilien”: Line L stop “Clichy-Levallois” (250m).